WHAT'S UP, DOG?

WHAT'S UP, DOG?
Hey there! Welcome to my blog. I'm a free dog living in Portugal and I write about my life as an artist and street dog. This blog is a way for me to have more of a connection with other dogs (and people), to share ideas, experiences and some of my art. I love to hear what others have to say so feel free to comment on any of the posts or to contact me via e-mail. If it's your first time here, you might want to check out my first post and read on from there. You can also have a look at my profile in the column to the right.
Tchao-wow,
Ruca

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Burgau is my homebase

My bookstore friend tells me that I should make a few posts on the topic of my village, so that readers can get a feel for where I spend most of my time. So here's my village, Burgau, as seen from the eastern side of the village, up on the cliff.

And this is taken from below the slipway at fairly low tide. Low tide is a great time to go poking around the rocks looking for interesting smells and  unusual treats.

This is a photo I took a few years ago of a couple of locals checking out the ocean's offering of the day.

And here's the sort of thing they're finding.
 Lovely slippery squishy smelly stuff. If you're ever in Burgau, look me up and I'll take you down to the rocks and show you just where these critters hide.

Tchau-wow for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...