WHAT'S UP, DOG?

WHAT'S UP, DOG?
Hey there! Welcome to my blog. I'm a free dog living in Portugal and I write about my life as an artist and street dog. This blog is a way for me to have more of a connection with other dogs (and people), to share ideas, experiences and some of my art. I love to hear what others have to say so feel free to comment on any of the posts or to contact me via e-mail. If it's your first time here, you might want to check out my first post and read on from there. You can also have a look at my profile in the column to the right.
Tchao-wow,
Ruca

Friday, March 25, 2011

yoga for dogs

illustrated journal sketch - colour pencil
Gorda is a collared dog who wears no collar. She lives in Burgau. She likes yoga and fresh garbage. And not-so-fresh garbage. She is one very happy-go-lucky dog and will hang around with anyone (dog or human) who gives the slightest indication that her company would be welcome. Aren't we all like that in a way?

2 comments:

  1. My dog enjoys it when I do yoga, particularly when I expose my belly to him as it is a sign of submission, or when I do a bowing stretch, that to a dog, is an invitation to play-playbow. What's most fun to me is when I stand on my head and need to support myself with my two arms, the dog then licks my face mercilessly, in a perfect coup d' etat !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a vulnerable upside down person face would be hard to resist! I like the thought of you and your dog (dogs? Cash and Pascual?)enjoying yoga together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...