WHAT'S UP, DOG?

WHAT'S UP, DOG?
Hey there! Welcome to my blog. I'm a free dog living in Portugal and I write about my life as an artist and street dog. This blog is a way for me to have more of a connection with other dogs (and people), to share ideas, experiences and some of my art. I love to hear what others have to say so feel free to comment on any of the posts or to contact me via e-mail. If it's your first time here, you might want to check out my first post and read on from there. You can also have a look at my profile in the column to the right.
Tchao-wow,
Ruca

Saturday, May 7, 2011

to err is human, but to tease a dog is totally sadistic

Well. This hurts. I just came across this video that shows what happens when we dogs let people control our lives. This man is a sadist. And the poor dog is totally under his spell. If anyone out there reading this can identify this dog and the cowardly person who doesn't show his face, please let me know. I'd be happy to organize a rescue party for this poor fella. I mean really! Bacon? Steak? Chicken? Cheese? This dog is destined to go crazy! Have a look for yourself. ... Okay, maybe it's a little funny. Thanks to YouTube's Break Channel for the video. You can see more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...